Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover - Review



Reading Maybe Someday was a much more emotional experience than I thought it would be. Reading the blurb I had a preconceived notion about the story, but that notion was wiped away as soon as i started reading and felt the vibe of the story.

You don't get told a major part of the story until quite far in, I thought Colleen Hoover portrayed a very different, refreshing story and it completely captured my heart.

It's raw. It's real. It's complicated. It's love. 

This book shows that love stories may not always be perfect and easy, but when your heart has spoken, there's no erasing what it has said. 

Colleen Hoover created art with words with this intense journey between Sydney and Ridge. This book has taught me to value certain aspects of my life and opened my eyes as to what some people have to go through in life. 

"She's a part of me now.
I'm a part of her." 

Maybe Someday, I will get to experience a love like this.

This book gets 5 stars from me.

BLURB

Sydney is living in an idyllic bubble - she's a dedicated student
with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has
a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite
hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life.

But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble
bursts. The mysterious and attractive man behind the music, Ridge, gives
Sydney hope that she can move on and they begin to write songs together.
But moving on is harder than she expects, Sydney can only hope...

Maybe Someday... 











Comments

Popular Posts