Still by Kennedy Ryan - Review



This. Book. Is. A m a z i n g. I don’t know how to word this review, I am in awe with Bristol and Grip and their story and what they go through as a couple and just this book as whole has me completely captivated.

Kennedy Ryan has created a sublime masterpiece of literary art, her words painted a raw, gripping picture that deeply struck me. 

The book is extremely educational and opens your eyes about many topics, I feel so glad to have read this book and I now understand certain things much better.

I wish I could find the words to write more and give it more than 5 stars, but all I can say is that some books have the ability to change your life and make you feel deep emotions and this book did just that. 


I highly recommend this series, Still is a perfect ending to Grip and Bristol’s story.






Comments

Popular Posts