The Beard by Stella James - Review


I really enjoyed this book. I don't often read romantic comedy books because, most of the time they don't make me laugh, but this one and the main character Poppy had me laughing out loud at times.

I have never come across a character like Poppy before but i absolutely love her, she is a real girl and I loved it so much because I can relate to her with some things. I loved reading from her point of view.

Stella James has done a fantastic job at creating a funny romantic comedy book. It's so funny but it also has romance, the balance between the two is perfect. 

This book is quirky, unique and so much fun! It's a feel good book, I definitely rate this book 5 stars because I loved it!

I need more books like this in my life. 



















Comments

Popular Posts