Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose - Review


Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose is an addictive, seductive read. I couldn't put it down.

From the first page, I was captured by Briar and Asher's story. You can feel the connection between the characters instantly, I was sucked into their world from the first chapter.

Charleigh Rose create a perfect fictional world to get lost in. They definitely create the perfect book boyfriend as well with Asher, he is sexy and sweet, the perfect combination. 

I liked that the chapters swapped between both characters point of view, you got to see more of the story that way and I enjoyed being in both Briar and Asher's minds.

The only bad thing I have to say about the book is that I think it could have been longer... because it's so good and I wanted more!!! 

I give this fabulous book, 5 stars.
















Comments

Popular Posts