Being a bookworm



My love for reading started when i little, my parents always had books around and i was always gifted books when i was little. I remember always being fascinated with books. I live in a family of bookworms, so there's no surprise that i caught the reading bug. 

My deep love for reading started when i was 14. I was going through a tough time, as every teen does, all of a sudden i discovered the magic of losing yourself in a book and forgetting about everything for a while. At 14 i became an official bookworm. I have my mum to thank for funding my book obsession, if it wasn't for her i would not have found my passion. 

Over the past 5 years i have lost myself in a book pretty much every day, there's not many days where a book isn't in my hand. Reading so much has made me want to write my own books and have a career in the book world. I am currently working on my first novel. My dream is to become a best selling author.

In my spare time i get ARC's (advanced review copies) of books and I review them on sites like amazon, goodreads, NetGalley and here on my blog. My whole life pretty much consists of reading and writing, i wouldn't have it any other way. 

I love all different kinds of books:


THE CLASSICS



ROMANCE BOOKS




POPULAR BOOKS


POSITIVE THINKING BOOKS





POETRY BOOKS



There are many more genres i love; fantasy, young adult, thrillers, sci-fi, drama, mystery.

My two favourite quotes about books and reading are:

"I am a part of everything that I have read." - Theodore Roosevelt

"It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone." - Cassandra Clare

I feel lucky to have found my passion at a young age. I know my love of books will last my whole life. 















Comments

Popular Posts