Poetry books I love




I have recently found a love for poetry. This post is about 4 poetry books I absolutely love and a poem from each book.

MILK AND HONEY BY RUPI KAUR 



"I thank the universe
for taking
everything it has taken
and giving to me
everything it is giving."

                                                                         - balance

THE PRINCESS SAVES HERSELF IN THIS ONE BY AMANDA LOVELACE




over the decades,
her books became
such a part
of her

that
the ink
somehow escaped 
her veins

& bloomed
her favourite 
words & images
onto her skin.

now
the world
would have
no doubt:

she
was the
pagebound
girl. 

- page to skin


SAD BIRDS STILL SING BY FARAWAY


I need less time alone
It's too draining, having
4am thoughts all day long.

You see, sometimes,
casual conversation is
what keeps us sane.

- talk to me about the weather

LOVE HER WILD BY ATTICUS


We
are
never
alone
we are
wolves
howling
to the
same moon.
















Comments

Popular Posts